ГлавнаяФорумУчастникиДжон ЛеннонГитара Джона Леннона

Гитара Джона Леннона

Lennon's 1962 J160E
Модератор
Віталій
Медаль
Харьков
2 часа назад
По сообщению известного гитарного эксперта, автора книги "Beatles Gear", Энди Бабиука, недавно была найдена считавшаяся давно исчезнувшей гитара Джона Леннона марки "Gibson".

Привожу сообщение самого Энди в оригинале.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBeatlesGear/posts/840756815979445:0
BeatlesGear Expert discovers John Lennon's long lost 1962 Gibson J160E guitar!
We are excited to finally let you know that one of our experts, Andy Babiuk, recently discovered this most important and historically significant Beatles guitar when current owner, John McCaw’s close friend and guitar instructor, Marc Intravaia, contacted Babiuk. Our team of Experts receive countless calls and emails with people thinking they have an instrument once owned by The Beatles. However, Babiuk's instincts told him there was something about McCaw’s story that was intriguing and warranted further investigation.
Read more about the history of Lennon's, and George Harrison's, 1962 Gibson J160E's here http://www.thebeatlesgear.com/62_J160E.html.
Lennon so loved this particular guitar that he would take it home and write songs with Paul McCartney. Beatles hits like "I Saw Her Standing There," “She Loves You,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” “Please, Please, Me,” “All My Loving,” “From Me to You,” “This Boy” and more were written with this very guitar. This particular guitar can be heard on the UK singles “Please Please Me/Ask Me Why” and “From Me to You/Thank You Girl.” The guitar also appeared on Please Please Me (album UK), Introducing The Beatles (album US VJ), The Early Beatles (album US Capitol), With The Beatles (album UK), Meet The Beatles (album US Capitol), The Beatles One (Album), The Beatles Anthology 1, Live At the BBC (The Beatles Album) and much more. In addition, the guitar was used on the UK Eps such as The Beatles (No.1), The Beatles’ Hits, Twist and Shout and more. It can be seen in the November 22, 1963 videos of “I Want to Hold Your Hand” and “This Boy” and in countless 1962-1963 studio and stage performance photographs.
After Babiuk personally examined the guitar, he was able to match the wood grain in the spruce top to photos of Lennon playing the guitar with The Beatles in the early 60’s. Wood grain is like a fingerprint, no two are the same, and without a doubt it is a match. Lost for over 50 years, John Lennon’s beloved Gibson J-160E was finally found. It is one of the most important of all Lennon’s Beatles guitars, as he used this J-160E to write some of The Beatles’ biggest hits, and played the guitar on countless live performances and on many Beatle recordings. It is without a doubt one of the most historically important Beatles guitars to ever be discovered.
The guitar has never been modified in any way. It has never been refinished and has had no hardware or electronic changes. In viewing 1963 videos of “I Want to Hold Your Hand” and “This Boy,” tell tale marks on the guitar further confirm its identity.
Naturally, as a true Beatles fan, Babiuk took the opportunity to play a number of Beatles songs on the instrument. The guitar will be featured on the cover of the new Beatles Gear-The Ultimate Edition book with a scheduled release date of October 27, 2015.
Lennon's 1962 J160E is slated to be offered for sale by the current owner at Julien’s Auctions Icons & Idols Rock n’ Roll Auction event to be held on November 6th & 7th, 2015. However, it will first will go on display prior to the auction at The LBJ Presidential Library in Austin, Texas, from June 13-29 for the opening of The GRAMMY Museum® and Fab Four Exhibits Ladies & Gentlemen…The Beatles Exhibition! It will then be displayed at the GRAMMY Museum® in Los Angeles from July 2-September 7, 2015 and at Julien’s Auctions Beverly Hills from November 2-6, 2015.
""
Редагувалося: 4 раза (Останній: 7 червня 2015 в 01:26)
Модератор
Віталій
Медаль
Харьков
2 часа назад
Сравнение гитар Джона Джорджа.
""
Модератор
valery57
Грамота Медаль Почетный битломан
Черкассы
1322 дня назад
Добавлю пару фраз по теме, на русском языке:

Принадлежавшая Джону Леннону гитара Gibson будет продана с аукциона в Беверли-Хиллз. Есть вероятность, что она побьет ценовой рекорд в 965 тысяч долларов, ранее установленный электрогитарой Боба Дилана.
Акустическая гитара J-160E Gibson была куплена Ленноном в Ливерпуле. В 1963 году во время новогоднего шоу Beatles в лондонском парке Финсбери она пропала и нашлась только через 50 лет. Инструмент был приобретен в США Джоном Маккау в магазине подержанных товаров, затем его подлинность была подтверждена путем сличения серийного номера, древесины и царапин. Сейчас ее предварительная стоимость оценивается в 600-900 тысяч долларов.
Аукцион состоится 6 ноября 2015 года. Организатором выступит аукционный дом Julien's. Его владелец Даррен Джулиен (Darren Julien) рассказал, что считает гитару Леннона «одной из крупнейших находок в истории музыки». По его словам, вещи, связанные с солистом Beatles, появляются на торгах нечасто, поскольку люди стремятся хранить их у себя, а эту гитару Леннон называл одной из своих любимых и жалел, что лишился ее.
Кроме того, как рассказал Энди Бабюк, автор книги о музыкальном оборудовании знаменитой четверки, именно на этой гитаре Леннон играл во время записи своего хита Love Me Do.
Это не первый аукцион, на который выставляются раритетные музыкальные инструменты «битлов». В ноябре 2014 года на лондонском аукционе не удалось продать еще одну гитару Леннона. Даже стартовая цена показалась покупателям завышенной. В мае 2013 года гитара, на которой по очереди играли Джон Леннон и Пол Маккартни, ушла с молотка за 408 тысяч долларов.
Группа Beatles была основана в 1960 году в Ливерпуле. Лидером четверки музыкантов считался вокалист, гитарист и автор большинства песен Джон Леннон. 8 декабря 1980 года он был застрелен около своего дома в Нью-Йорке.
«Битлы» были одной из самых успешных групп в истории. Шесть из 14 их официальных альбомов стали «бриллиантовыми» (то есть разошлись тиражом более 10 миллионов копий каждый).
Множество раритетов, связанных с The Beatles, имеют высокую коллекционную стоимость. Например, виниловая пластинка The Quarrymen считается самой дорогой из ныне существующих на свете. Это был первый сингл, записанный ливерпульской четверкой еще в 1958 году. По оценкам экспертов, стоимость диска составляет не ниже 200 тысяч долларов. Но приобрести такую пластинку невозможно: единственный сохранившийся экземпляр принадлежит Полу Маккартни и хранится у него. Каждая из 50 копий винилового диска, сделанных в 1981 году, оценивается в сумму более 15 тысяч долларов.
|
Перейти на форум:
Швидка відповідь
У вас немає прав, щоб писати на форумі.